How to become a member
What is required?
- Provide a certificate of diagnosis from a doctor or health professional.
- Or a resume of your medical file or a Health Canada licence.
- A list of prescribed medications.
- And/or a prescription to see one of our professional.
- One passport format picture and 2 valid pieces of ID.
- 18+ or accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Processing your request
- A delay of about 48 to 72 hrs is needed to process your case.
- No admission fees, no membership.
- Some private consultation fees are charged to upon request of an appointment.
- Our professionals analyze the complete file. When an application is approved, a confidential meeting is set up and we will inform you of your options with our clinic.
- Once the admission is fully processed, a membership card and number will be given to identify yourself when visiting our clinic.