How to become a member
What is required
18 year olds or older,or accompanied by a legal Guardian.
- The doctor's signature and your diagnosis should appear on the same page
- Clinic's form: Diagnosis certification signed by a doctor
- Prescription or consultation request for our services
- Updated medication list
- MMPR or ACMPR license (Health Canada License)
- Valid ID
We will contact you if we need more information to process your file.
Every file is confidential.
We reserve the right to refuse a file deemed incomplete.
Note: a simple prescription for the use of medical cannabis doesn’t automatically give you access to our services. Every file has to be approved.
Processing your file
- A one week delay is necessary to treat and analyse the completed files by our professionals.
- When a file is approuved, a confidential meeting with a certified cannabis consultant will be planned to inform you of the different options and services offered by the clinic.
- A card with your picture and membership number will then be given to you for identification purposes and to grant you access to all of the clinic's services.
- No membership or admission fees. A one-time only fee will be required for the opening and processing of your file.
- Additional fees may be charged to members requesting a private meeting with one of our consultants.