How to become a member
What is required
18+ or accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Medical diagnosis from a doctor
- Precise name of your illness and/or CHRONIC CONDITION
- Prescription from a health care professional
- Resume of your medical file
- Up to date list of prescribed medications
- MMPR or ACMPR license
- ID with your picture
We will contact you if we need more information to process your file.
Every file is confidential.
We reserve the right to refuse a file deemed incomplete.
Note: a simple prescription for the use of medical cannabis doesn’t automatically gives you access to our services. Every file has to be approved.
Processing your request
- A delay of one week is needed by our professionals to process and analyze your request.
- Once a request is approved, an appointment is scheduled to inform you of the options and services provided at our clinic.
- A member card with your picture and a member number will be issued for ID purposes and access to our clinic and services.
- No membership or admission fee.
- Private consultation fees can be charged to our members upon request of an appointment.